Links to Work
is mostly funded by
We are proud to be
working for and in
partnership with many local and national companies
Links to Work is a work preparation and supported employment service for people who have a disability or are disadvantaged by society.
| Our Mission Statement|
"To provide a work preparation and supported employment service that is identified as a centre of excellence, which offers meaningful work related training and job opportunities with the level of support that each individual needs."
Key Objectives of Service offered:-
An introduction into the 'World of Work'
- 'Real Work' to enable work related skill training
- Skill development / training
- Both work and basic skills training and accreditation
| Progressive Pathways into:
- Work placement/experience
- Employment opportunities within one of the 'LTW Enterprises'
- College courses
- Employment in the wider job market